Saturday, April 5, 2008

Theres this girl in the mirror i wonder who she sometimes
i think i know her and sometimes i wish i did
there's a story in her eyes lullabies,
and goodbyes when shes looking back at me i can tell....
She's hurting inside
She's the type of girl that can be so hurt.
But can still look at you and smile.
It's not how bad the problem is
It's how badly it's hurting someone

Lying was much easier than explaining.
It was easier to give people the answers they expected.
It should have been the truth anyway.
We never see things changing.
We only see them ending.
And some vicious whispering voice kept saying you have no choice
tangled up in the idea of you
gasping for breath losing my will and everything I have left.
twist the blade make it hell give me the pain I know so well.
my heart stops when you walk by
because it already knows it's gonna break and die.

have you seen the blood stains on my tile floor?
they're still there, they're still there,a
nd if this pain isn't enough,
maybe I should ask for more.
Force a smile.
Blink away the tears.
I’m supposed to be strong,supposed to have no fears
but I’m finding it so hard not to frown.
I’m such a strong person.Why am I breaking down?

No comments: