_____ dark flowing hair does tickle my nose
____ sweet eyes send my mind in motion
they remind me of the sparkle of sun in the ocean
___calm gentle voice always brings me a smile
It is so sad we may only talk for a while
I want to sit and hold ____ forever
for that is a memory I long to endeavor
The touch of ____ soft gentle hands against mine
send wonderful chills along my spine
one day i hope tat dream will finally come true...
so that forever more i'll be wit you
Not holding ____ in my arms is tearing me apart
Being away is something I never imagined from the start
I never thought i'd fall in love
so mad.I never realized life without ____ would be so bad
The gentle reassurance in ____ hand led me away to a make-believe land
Now my heart can't resist, but to yearn for ____ warmly embraced kiss
And being with ____ is something I miss
The things I'd give to have _____ in my arms
To just hold ____ close and protect ____ from harm
They said it will never work because of our age
To them my love for _____ was just a phase
When they came in our world and tore it apart
It soon became a broken-promise land of the heart
This can't be over we're still not through
There's so much we haven't shared so much i promised to do
I don't know how to hide my love enough so it doesn't show
I can't hold back and refuse to let go
If they only knew how ____ made me feel
All of the Joy, Happiness, and Love to me _____ brought
_____showed me I was beautiful outside and in
And showed me true love time and time again
One day I will return to ____ all you have given me
In some shape or form soon ____ will see
Send a message to my heart promise me we will never part
One day we will be able to be together every day
And we won't have to worry what they say
So when the time comes, promise me you'll take my hand and be with me forever as long as we can.
As I stare at the sky I see a shooting star
I think of ____And all that we could be
I made a wish Upon that shooting star
Hoping ____ would love me
The way that I love ____
When I looked into ____eyes I knew it was true
I loved ____
I love ____ more than words could say
I wish I could hold ____ night and day
I'll love____ always and forever
Even if _____ don't love me.
...so cool rite...im imbar man...so pro...can write so much bout ____
anw today tio dm....cos of alex la...
class boys were like sprayin her hair den i nvr do anythin den she come kick me...like wtf...in stomach sumore..
den go complain to dm tat i aso involved...
siian sia....tio like suspend until 1.15...suppose whole day de...but den alex gana force to tel dm whole story...
but everyone still dam buay song her la
hahas
gtg mugg liao....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment