Wednesday, September 17, 2008

do u love me the way i love u...

just came back...hahas....
todae dam hot sia..zzz
like was sweatin...abit...not like someone hor...hahas
after sk0ol went to singpost eat...
was suppose to go do art but somethin lat minute came up...reallie lor
ate at macs...i ate fries...ben treat...lols...tks for e cookie aso
den cabbed to tamp wit jo ben and keck...keck gay sia
keep biting the straw den say was challenge...so -.-
den waited for ben to board his bus den pei jo go home den bus home..
hahas:D

I can't remember
The last time I was this happy
And I fly so high
Whenever ____with me
____ makes me want To be better than I am
____ makes me long To hold her hand
But I'm not very smooth
And I hope _____ understands
That all I want
Is to have ____ there
I love ____eyes and smil
,And I love ____ hair
Yeah that's what ____ does to me
____ makes everything fine
Yeah that's what______does to me
______ makes it sublime
And don't want to be here without____
But I can't do _____ justice With the words I write down
And I could never do justice
To this angel I have found
Just to hear ____ voice on the phone I'll push my homework far aside
When I'm talking to ____
Nothing else is important in my mind.
In a crowded room _____ all that I see
Everyone else dissipates and disintegrates
Cause having ____ there comforts me
I have so much more fun Whenever we're together
_____ clears my dusty eyes
And life looks so much better
_____ brings the sun up
And pushes the rain away
____ stops the wind
And makes me smile everyday

No comments: