even though u dont noe but i rather die tmr den live a hundred years without knowing u...
i should really tel u how i feel bout im scared of wad ur reaction would be
How can I forget you when your always on my mind? How can I not want you when your all I want inside? How can I let you go when I can't see us apart? How can I not love you when you control my heart?
I thought that by telling myself and everyone else that I hated you. That sooner or later I would come to believe it. But I now realize that by lying, it makes me want you even more.
It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone, when you're heart still does
I will never regret loving you, only believing you loved me too.
And the most unfair thing is to see me here still waiting, patiently, in love with you.
Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there
Maybe if I had just looked away that first day you came towards me, everything would be different and my heart wouldn't be breaking right now
If I had a nickle for every time I had a thought of you, I would only have a nickle, because you are a constant thought...with no end...thats how much u mean to me
I don't know what to do now that we're apart; I don't know how to live without the other half of my heart
Don't say you love me unless you really mean it because I might do something crazy like believe it
Deep in my heart, I'm suffering, knowing that I've lost you. On the outside, I'm
living, pretending that I've forgotten you
I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love, and I can't let you go
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment