somehow i still love ______
even after _____put me thru so much pain
i hate the reality that we can never be
hate the truth that no matter what i do
im so not for you and you're not for me
hate the fact that someday, you'll meet that one for you
hate it most when i'll just be less than a friend to you.."
uR TheRe,
bUt Not ReaLLy..
uR MinE,
bUt NoT ReaLLy..
i NeVeR rEaLLy hAd yOu,
sO i NevEr ReaLLy Lost YoU..
i SuPpOsE tHis Is How
we'LL aLwAyS bE..
i HaVe yOu..
yOu HaVe Me..
bUt TheN aGaiN...
NoT ReaLLy...
The worst part about loving someone else, is when they are right beside you and you know you can't have them
"In my dreams _____ gave me ____ heart, in my dreams we were never apart. In my dreams ______ hold me close, in my dreams _____ loved me most. If in my dreams we'd always be together, I might as well.. dream forever.."
What can I do, to make it right, falling so hard so fast this time, what did I say, what did you do? How did I fall in love with you?
I'm TiReD oF tRyInG, i'M tIrEd Of CrYiNg, I kNoW i'Ve BeEn SmIlInG bUt InSiDe I'm DyInG
I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy
I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry
I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment