Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My fantasy of us turned to make believe

shit man .....im still thinkin bout________shit shit
u never see the pain in my eyes cos u always look rite past me
Don't wanna have these feelings' but wad the heck can i do bout it sia
I know that its unrealistic to think
That things will get better
Between {you|&|me}
Cause time-after-time
you just shattered my HeArT
but witout u i feel so torn apart
I don't understand why God would let us meet
knowing that we could never be together
You don't know how hard it is to get over you....
when every time I see you, my heart begins to smile...

They say loving ______ is my biggest mistake but how
can it be so wrong if it feels so right? If ever I
made a mistake, it's not that I love ______, it's thinking
that someday _____ will love me too...

sometimes i think its so unfair
how u can love someone so much
and they wont even care

Everyone says to give up on you, but they don't
see you like I do. You're the one who broke my heart,
you're the reason my world fell apart. You're the one
who made me cry, yet I still love you and I don't know why

do you know how it feels to be dead while alive
To faLl AsLeep Each Night to the sOund of yOur
Cries to have yOur Life change in the blink of an
eye to discOver your reality was nothin but lies?
do yOu knOw hOw it feeLs to want sOmeOne tO
blame tO fiNd yOurseLf alOne When yOur iN the
GreateSt Pain To SheD A river Of tearS At The
mention of a name tO realize that frOm this date
fOrward Things wiLl Never Be The Same? do yOu
nOw hOw it feels to learn yOur best wasnt goOd
enOugh fOr sOmeOne yOu lOve tO viOlate yOur
ultimate trust 2 find out all thOse words were juS
cOld - Hearted bluFfs tO aCcept That The future
hOlds nO mOre promise for us? do u knOw how it
feels To Make A fresh Start to keep a smiLe on ur
face after your whole world fell apart .

No comments: